Precision, accuracy, and timeliness are essential elements of customer service that clients expect with any professional service, and this law firm was no exception. They prided themselves in delivering exceptional service to their valued clients, but inefficient training programs were starting to get in the way of this.
Training on new software was delivered in a conference room, with limited access to computers. This was not only time consuming, but also required planning around multiple resources and schedules. In addition, last minute client needs often resulted in training being rescheduled.
Training documentation consisted mostly of Word documents that were time consuming to create and maintain, and difficult to access. This created huge challenges for keeping training materials up-to-date and current. Adding to this, senior employees were often called away to provide support and respond to questions from junior employees and new hires- taking away valuable time they could otherwise be spending on clients.
They knew they had a clear problem, and as an innovative firm recognized the value in a solution like ProcedureFlow. They saw the potential ProcedureFlow had to make a huge impact on their business and replaced their traditional training with ProcedureFlow’s easy to use visual guide. This drove huge improvements for this law firm including:
- Increased efficiency, quality, and consistency resulting in a better client experience
- Complicated information replaced with highly visual and easy to use roadmaps
- Employees are quickly trained and cross-trained, spending less time in the classroom and more time “learning by doing”
- Senior employees can focus on higher value work, delegating routine work to junior employees
- Procedures are updated in real-time, and employees receive updates immediately
- ProcedureFlow enables legal assistants to “float” between roles efficiently and effectively by providing clear and easy to follow step-by-step instructions
By implementing ProcedureFlow, this law firm has empowered its employees to have the right information available at the right time, from any location. This means their client’s needs are always put first and are addressed in the most professional and cost effective manner possible.